Can I buy by phone?
If you have any problems when making your purchase through the website you can call us at +34 978 614 009 and one of our commercial advisors will help you.
What is your customer service hours?
The customer service hours are: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Are you a retailer or wholesaler?
If you are going to place an order of more than € 500 (VAT included), check our special prices.
Do I have to register before buying?
To buy you do not have to register, you would only have to fill your information at the time you make it.
Is it safe to buy in Buar Artesanos?
The best guarantee we can offer is our track record, because we have more than 45 years of experience behind us.
How can I pay for online purchases?
There are two forms of payment:
- Bank transfer: For purchases made through advance transfer, please make the deposit in the following bank account: 0128 0480 4205 0000 0995. Once the payment is made, fax us the bank receipt to the following number: +34 978 614 008; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in the description the name of the person who places the order when the transfer is made.
- Credit card: When you select this option, you will be asked to enter your credit card details in the application which will be done safely, as it is done directly with our bank. These details will be: card number, expiration date, etc.
How can I know if they have received payment for my order?
If you make the payment by credit card, you will automatically receive a confirmation email and if not, when we receive it at the central office, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Is it secure to pay by credit card?
We inform you that all payments made with credit cards on this website, are made under a secure environment called 3D Secure (Verified by Visa) and Mastercard Secure Code, and that authentication of the cardholder is necessary in order to make such payment. If you do not have the authentication key, which is requested at the time of payment, please contact your bank so it can provide it to you.
How can I check the status of my order?
Emails will be sent to you with the status of your order.
What are my shipping costs?
To know your shipping costs, the simplest way is to make a purchase simulation, they will appear to you automatically when you enter your address.
What are the delivery times?
Delivery times depend on the time it takes to prepare the order in the warehouse (approx. 1/2 days) and the destination (indicated below). Once you receive an email confirming that the order has been shipped to delivery, the delivery times are usually:
- Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia, Vitoria, S. Sebastián, Gerona, Lérida, Tarragona, Zaragoza, Huesca, Teruel, Navarra, Rioja, Soria: the next day.
- Guadalajara, Castellón, Albacete, Burgos, Murcia, Alcoy, Alicante, Santander: 48 hours.
- Asturias, Cuenca, Ciudad Real, Valladolid, León, Ávila, Segovia, Palencia, Zamora, Toledo, Santiago de Compostela, La Coruña, Lugo, Orense, Vigo, Pontevedra, Salamanca, Cáceres, Badajoz, Jaén, Granada, Málaga, Almería, Sevilla, Córdoba, Algeciras, Huelva y Cádiz: 3 days.
- Islas Baleares e Islas Canarias: consult.
Europe: approx. 7 days.
Other countries: consult.
The delivery date is approximate, because there may be delays in the delivery of the goods for reasons beyond our company's control, these delays shall not entitle indemnification or compensation to the customer.
What to do if damaged goods are received?
Claims for damaged goods must be made within 24 hours of the delivery.
A fax or email with explanation of the incident and attached photos must be sent for the claiming process unless it is previously indicated on the delivery note.
Buar Artesanos, s.l.u., will not accept the return of goods without prior notice and authorization from the company.
Once you receive your order you have four days to return it if you are not satisfied. The amount of the returned product will be exchanged for another product. The cost of collecting the product is borne by the customer.